London City Airport Taxi
Why choose REAL for your London City Airport taxi service?
Our reputation for quality and reliability is well established within the industry and borne out by the overwhelmingly positive feedback given to us by our customers. Users of our taxi service have told us that the reason they choose REAL over other companies is because:
- The cars in our fleet are modern, safe and well maintained and we offer a range of sizes to comfortably meet your needs. Our drivers are smart, reliable, professional and can effectively communicate. This means that they are focused on ensuring you have a pleasant journey.
- Our drivers are always there on time to collect you. We understand that no-one wants to wait around at the airport for their taxi so we ensure that your driver will be waiting for you – with your name clearly displayed on a REAL transfers board - as you step through the arrival gate.
- We ensure that you have the right size taxi for all members of your group and that there is enough room for their luggage too.
- Our pricing strategy is completely transparent. When we quote you a price for your taxi this will include waiting time, car park costs and the meet and greet service. There are no hidden costs – what we quote is what you pay.
Our company achieves service excellence by the amount of time and effort we put in to recruiting the right personnel and the time we invest in their training and performance reviews. We are a professional company with professional standards that we expect our whole team to adhere to. This is why we can guarantee you an excellent taxi service that continues to deliver a quality service to all our customers.
Booking your London City Airport taxi has never been easier
We know that our customers sometimes have to book a taxi in a rush due to last minute travel arrangements or work commitments. Our booking system has been designed to accommodate your specific transfer requests. However, if you are not travelling alone, we want to ensure that the taxi you order is the right size for a comfortable transfer for your whole group and their luggage. We have various cars available to meet your needs so make sure you give us all the details when you book. Our helpful team will be happy to advise you when you talk to or email them.
Make your London taxi booking whenever, wherever – you can do this by completing the booking form on the website, sending through transfer details to email@example.com or contacting us by phone on 0208 240 4456 (if dialling overseas use +44 (208 240 4456).
Please tell us if you have any special requests or requirements when making a telephone booking so that we can accommodate your wishes. Similarly, make sure you use the 'any special requests' section on the booking form to appraise our team of your needs.
London City Airport transfer times
We can take you from London City Airport to wherever you want to go at any time and our driver will be there to meet you whatever time your flight lands. Our taxi will take you from London City airport to a destination in London, to another UK city or to another London airport such as Stansted or Heathrow.
Our drivers are experienced at driving in London and will always check the traffic news for any possible delays before picking you up. If there are no unforeseen circumstances the approximate transfer times are as follows:
- London City to London – West End (W1) – 50 mins
- London City to London – City (EC1) – 40 mins
- London City to Heathrow – 1 hour 45 mins
- London City to Stansted – 45 mins
- London City to Cambridge – 1 hour 10 mins
Book your taxi to London City Airport today
Whether you are travelling for business or pleasure we hope you will choose our REAL taxi service to get you to or from the airport in comfort and style. We are available 24 hours a day for you to make your booking and one of our team will always be on hand to help book a taxi of your choice. We look forward to transferring you from your pick up point to your destination quickly and easily but in a stylish car driven by one of our professional team of drivers.